The sustainability governance model involves various company functions:
- Board of Directors: approves the Consolidated non-financial statement every year;
- Chief Executive Officer: evaluates and approves proposals, including the Sustainability Committee’s plan;
- Control and risks committee: assists the BoD in the assessments and decisions regarding sustainability topics, with specific regard to the approval of the NFS
- Sustainability Committee: consisting of the main corporate functions, meets regularly, assesses the strategic and operational proposals relating to sustainability, reviews and validates the draft of the Consolidated non-financial statement;
- Sustainability Manager: calls meetings, submits proposals and reports to the Sustainability Committee on CSR-related matters.