The sustainability governance model involves various company functions:
- Board of Directors: approves the Sustainability Report and Sustainability Plan guidelines every year;
- Chief Executive Officer: evaluates and approves proposals, including the Sustainability Committee’s plan;
- Sustainability Director: reports to the Board of Directors on sustainability-related matters;
- Sustainability Committee: consisting of the main corporate functions, meets regularly, assesses the strategic and operational proposals relating to sustainability, examines the Sustainability Report and Plan;
- Sustainability Manager: calls meetings, submits proposals and reports to the Sustainability Committee on CSR-related matters.